Logic Model Development: Under National Institute of Health contract, GCAS has developed a computer software system that guides the development of Program Logic Models for program planning and evaluation. The software allows the user to develop a project plan including:
- Resources needed for program operation (Resources/Inputs)
- Strategies or processes involved in implementation (Activities)
- Linked to outcomes (Outputs);
- Desired changes to the target audience as a result of the program (Outcomes); and
- Long-term program goals (Impact).
The advanced software features include Scheduling (Milestone Charts, Gantt Charts, Pert Charts, Critical Path Analysis, Critical Chain Method), Project Risk Management (Belief Networks, Influence Diagrams), Timeline Budgeting and Earned Value Management.